- Local meeting points
- Emerging commercial spot on the main road
- the main spot in the historic center
- Private spills-over the public space: growing plants, hanging clothes, more entrances to the space. It can be located more on the town edges.
- On the main road to Mazzano. Intersecting with another local street. Small water fountain – a detail of pedestrian public space. Existing small vegetable/fruit shops. One main building on the intersection working as a landmark of the square. This building and few surrounding ones has more entrances to the triangular square creating the potential for more shopping / leisure activities.
- The widest space in the old town. The cafeteria/bar with the moving chairs outside. The noisy, parking space: one of end points for parking. Architecture and the human scale makes the square pleasant. Nobody walks into the church, but could be possible dominant for tourists.
- Newest part of the town with suburbian surroundings. The first intention – traffic transport node to reach further destinations, but it grew into the towns urban fabric and shopping, leisure places like bars appeared. Very active town-life. The monumental street-light post with cameras creates the perceived safety feeling?